Sunday, March 23, 2008

Such cool credit card.

Now I'm at Hau Yon's house blogging! I so cham...

Today after I woke up I saw my mother packing the stuffs for ching ming already. Ya know, those stuffs Chinese people use to burn for their passed away ancestors. And I found something. Its a credit card but its different from all credit cards.

Photobucket

This credit card looks like this.

Front view
Photobucket




Back view
Photobucket

"This card is the property of The Other World Banking Corporation. It is not transferable and may be revoked by the Bank at any time without notice. Its use is governed by the Bank's Card holder Agreement and the Bank's Terms and Conditions governing the use of ETC Machines in force for the time being.

IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN BY BURNING THIS CARD"

3 comments:

Nikkiko said...

wow. i cant imagine burning a credit card for my ancestors. *pictures deceased grandfather hailing a credit card*
wb to the internet btw. msn is so quiet ._.

Anonymous said...

i know it's fake but how would one go about obtaining one of these? thnx in advance!

Anonymous said...

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Prosolution Pills, Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do Vimax pills really work mastoidal
More Info:
Penis Enlargement|Penis Enlargement Pills|Vimax Pills|Male Extra Pills |VigRX Plus