Sunday, March 30, 2008

I look like a FAG!



OH!


Photobucket

MY!

Photobucket

GOD!

Photobucket



Tomorrow is Monday, my hair kena cut in school now scared so I went to cut my hair this morning at Ikano, then it turn out like this! T__T I told her to cut shorter but not THIS short! Like god dammit, I look like a FAG now.



BEFORE
Photobucket
AFTER
Photobucket

My hair is SO freaking short right now! I look like some kind of barbarian fag.

Going cut hair is one of the thing I actually fear most in my life. Now I cannot camwhore already, need to hide myself.

SOMEONE BUY ME HAIR GROW!!! D:

I seriously cant wait till school ends, then I can have my own hair style like no teachers business.
I am so sure that when I go to school tomorrow, my classmates will go "OMG.... U FAG!"

I WANT MY HAIR BACKKKK T__T

7 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyah dont need to wait till you are in school la! I give you my reaction now. OMG WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!?!?!?!??!?! O_O AS THOUGH A LAWNMOWER RAN OVER YOU LA! OMGOMGOMGOMG YOU LOOK GAYER THAN USUAL NOW! GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAg

Anonymous said...

2nd one to give u a reaction before u go school tmr.
U FA6!
:P
Ehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

both of u so baddd D:

Anonymous said...

haha
kinda....
g...............a...................y
=x

Anonymous said...

[sarcasm]What are friends for?[/sarcasm]
:P

Anonymous said...

u all hurt my feelings D: *jking*

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! i like!