Friday, April 4, 2008

Marathon.

I'll be away for 2 days because I have to go for ching beng with my family, go burn burn stuff for my grandpa and my grandma who past away looooooong time ago. Man, I cant even remember their faces. They past away since I was 5 year old? maybe? around that la.

My parents have lots of stuff to burn for them, like that credit card I posted about it few days ago?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, since I have nothing to burn for them. Maybe I should burn my Nuffnang currency I got from the Pajama Party! xD

Photobucket

Whacta guys think eh? good idea right? :D

Anyway I recently signed up for this 9km marathon run . It's actually my first time trying to run this far, so I decided to give it a try for fun.

Photobucket

Ya know, I don't even have the equipments.. I don't own a running shoe you see.. which means NEW SHOE! :D

No comments: